IPC lecture which is suppose to be a TIPS session for semester exam, doesnt seems to be much of a help after all. What he has said, seems to tell us that everything is important after all. So what's the point?
CCT in EM2. Never Never Never look down on MCQ questions. Hahas. Hopefully I did my working correctly. I was stunned while doing the paper. You know why? 1, I dont really know how to integrate trigonometry functions. 2, I did not bother to study last night as well. Hahas.
IPC tutorial is just another revision lecture of some topics that we want.
Thermo lecture is to finish up the last chapter for exams.
CA results for IPC and thermo is given to us today.
for IPC, 46/50. There's another 10 marks of class participation that he has yet to add in.
for thermo, I only know I'm in the range 50 and above over 60. =D
Nothing much to elaborate on.
Friday, August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment